Sunday 05 June 2022
View larger +
Residential Properties announced the sale of 280 Irving Avenue on the east side of Providence for $4.1 million.
According to State-Wide MLS data, this is the highest residential sale among all single-family, condo, and multi-unit homes in Providence since December 2019.
The highest was the sale of 66 Williams Street for $4.6 million in 2019.
GET THE LATEST NEWS HERE – SIGN UP FOR GLOCAL’S FREE DAILY EBLAST
This 7 bedroom, 6 bath, circa 1900 Colonial is a stunning city residence with stately brick construction and a gracious layout for cosmopolitan living. Pleasant walks to the shops and restaurants of Wayland Square allow for an active lifestyle full of new discoveries. Blackstone Park and the Narragansett Boat Club are a few blocks away.
RPL Sales Associates Kira Greene and Michael J. Sweeney of Greene | The Sweeney team represented the seller and RPL sales associate Kevin Fox represented the buyer in this transaction.
According to Residential Properties, Greene | Sweeney has been in 20 of 33 million-plus single-family sales in Providence this year alone as the No. 1 luxury team in Providence. Greene | Sweeney has been named to the REAL Trends list of America’s Top Real Estate Professionals every year since his debut in 2019, earning the #1 Small Team ranking in RI and the #1 Sales Team East. Side & Providence with over $83 million in sales in 2021.
In the past 24 months, Fox has been involved in the sale of 19 million-plus properties in Providence, including 2 of the East Side’s 4 highest sales of 2022. Fox is a producer of several million who is consistently ranked among the top agents in the state and one of the top listing agents on the east side of Providence.
- Warwick Home sells for $930,000, marking the highest priced sale in Warwick this year
- Federal Hill Home – Built as Low Income – Sells for $450,000, Highest Price Since 2019
- Historic East Side home sells for $2.3million – highest price since 2019
- East Side Estate Sale Obtains Highest Price of 2021 in Providence
- Residential Properties announces record first half of 2021
- Real Estate Mega-Deal: Residential Properties Acquires Libby Kirwin Real Estate
- Residential Property Marketing 28 Water Street – Formerly Al’s Waterfront
- Residential Properties Ltd. opens a 9th office in Little Compton
- Pristine Edgewood Home offered for $949,000 by Residential Properties
- Blackstone Boulevard Home is on the market for $1,295,000 per residential properties
- Residential Properties sells historic Cooke Street home for $1.48 million
- Preparing to Sell a Home in the Spring with Live Residential Property Stones
- Residential Properties Adds Kermes to Narragansett Office
- Residential Properties Announces Bristol’s Highest Sale of the Year
- NEW: Residential Properties announces new office in Westport
- Residential properties top $1 billion real estate sales record in 10 months
- East Side Grand Home offered for $1,695,000 by Residential Properties – VIDEO
- Residential Properties Expansion – Opens new office in Westport
- Residential Properties Lists Turnkey Business in Northern RI for $1.3M
- Residential Properties Continues Expansion – Opens Office in Westport, MA
- Residential Properties List Brick Tudor Revival on Freeman Parkway for $1.475 Million
- Historic Greek Revival Offered for $2.35 Million by Residential Properties
- $2.225 Million Rumstick Point Home Ranked by Residential Properties
- College Hill Home offered by Residential Properties for $889,000
- VIDEO: College Hill Home – Offered for $1,575,000 by Residential Properties
- Residential Properties offers five-bedroom home in North Providence for $625,000
- Residential properties see record sales in several Rhode Island communities
- New record – Residential properties surpass $1.3 billion in sales in 2021
- 2nd Highest Home Sale in Providence History Closes – Residential Properties